segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2008

Peace

So... where do I start?
It was my mistake, the only thing I know for sure (in this case, 'cause I'm sure of many other things in my life, universe and everything).
Most of times i'm weak, and even if I'm wrong, knowing that I'm wrong, I fail beacause I'm stupid enough to cross the line and do the thing that I know It's wrong from the start.
So what can I do now? Maybe doesn't anything awesome and fun to do. I know that I must regret, because the one who don't regret his mistakes is fool. Yeah, regret isn't cool, but necessary. That's the part that I know, because this flag is on my territory. It's dificult but it's the part that I know I can do, the problem is on the boundary, and I don't want to cause a war. The white flag is a good option here, but I don't know how long my arm can take this flag up and moving until we don't have the talk.

Nenhum comentário: